As I’m jumping back into education I have several books that I want to read.
- Understanding Common Core State Standards
- The Core Six: Essential Strategies for Achieving Excellence with the Common Core
- The Connected Educator: Learning and Leading in a Digital Age
- Evocative Coaching: Transforming Schools One Conversation at a Time
- The Reflective Educator’s Guide to Professional Development: Coaching Inquiry-Oriented Learning Communities
- Teaching 2030: What We Must Do for Our Students and Our Public Schools–Now and in the Future
- Using Common Core Standards to Enhance Classroom Instruction & Assessment
I’ve decided to put them here to hold myself accountable and get going on this list. I’m hoping to also write responses to these books as I’m reading. I find for myself it helps me make connections, pull out what is important, reflect and remember what I’ve read.